Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to Yale.
Yale cashes the policy now, or maintains it and receives the death benefit later.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the cash surrender value of the policy.
- You gain the satisfaction of making a significant gift to Yale without adversely affecting your cash flow.
- More detail on gifts of life insurance - new policy.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance - new policy.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.