Related Links

Gift Illustration

Complete Gift Description

Yale's Trust Program

Is This Gift Right For You?

Who Should Trustee?

Gift Example

Additional Planning Tips

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Charitable Remainder Unitrust
(Who should serve as trustee?)

A unitrust is a separate legal entity administered by a trustee. Yale can serve as trustee of your unitrust, or you, or a financial advisor or institution can serve. Yale currently administers a significant portfolio of charitable trusts under the direction of the Yale Investments office. Because Yale has minimum gift requirements to serve as trustee (usually an amount of $100,000 or more) we ask you to contact us for additional information. We would be pleased to provide you and your advisors with details about our trust program.