Gifts From Your Will or Trust
How it works
- Include a bequest to Yale in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose here.
- Indicate a specific amount, a percentage of your estate, or a portion of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.